Benefits of using Education Management Consultancy (EMC)
EMC) assists international students to secure a place in an Australian school or university. While institutions can enroll students directly, they also work with the global student agent network. Also, while students can enroll in any Australian institution directly, students choose reliable agents to provide guidance and support through the whole process. EMC helps reduce the stress of choosing a school/university in Australia. Understanding your options, with someone who speaks your language, can be very reassuring.
It is important to ensure your agent is knowledgeable, up-to-date on student visa and curriculum changes, and has your best interest at heart. We hear stories of students who arrive for their first day of class to find out that the school has never heard of them. As we know the education agent industry has unethical people, so do your research to make sure you are working with a good and reliable agent that provide services primarily for your own benefits in their agenda.
You may choose to use any agent (also known as a student counsellor, academic adviser, or student recruiter) in your home country. You have the opportunity to use EMC local services in India, China, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam (continue to expand around the globe) or one based in Australia, the headquarters of EMC, to guide and support you through the process of choosing a school/university and enrolling, receiving visa, arriving in Australia, studying, working and living in Australia.
Top twelve reasons to choose Education Management Consultancy (EMC) to study, work and live in Australia?
Education Management Consultancy will:
1. conduct an interview to understand your needs and goals (making it the whole focus of the total process)
2. make suggestions for the best institutions and programs to help you reach your goals
3. assist you to collect all of the documents you will need for your application
4. guide you through the application process
5. guide you through the visa process once you have been accepted by an institution
6. lodge the visa application on your behalf
7. help you prepare for the move and your arrival in Australia
8. organise airport pick-up and accommodation on arrival
9. provide assistance in finding a job
10.guide you through balance life (study, work, entertainment) in Australia
11.pave the pathway to gain permanent residency (if it is the goal)
12.assist through the PR application process