Bridging visa E – BVE – (subclass 051)

The Bridging Visa E (BVE) – Subclass 051 is a temporary visa that allows individuals to stay in Australia lawfully while finalizing their immigration matters or making arrangements to leave the country. There are two distinct types of BVEs, each serving a specific purpose:

Frequently Asked Questions

The conditions of your BVE may specify whether you are allowed to work or if there are work restrictions. Please refer to your specific visa conditions for details.

The duration of your stay depends on the specified date, time period, or event mentioned in your visa. Be aware that leaving Australia will end your BVE.

No, there is no application fee for a BVE.

The visa conditions may allow for a maximum of 3 months of study, but it’s crucial to check your specific visa conditions.

You have the option to include eligible family members in your application when applying for a BVE. Please provide the required information as requested in the application.

Currently, there are no frequently asked questions available for the Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114).