Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Top Universities In USA

[smls id=”5929″]

Why you should study in USA?

Nowadays, more international students’ study in US than any other countries. While a lot of top institutions in the world reside in US, there are also more than 4000 other world- class universities offering top education which can help students to lead to career successful in different fields such as business, art, technology, etc.

The followings are some of the reasons that international students around the world choose the USA to pursue their education dreams:

Qualify Education and Unique Curriculum:

As per we all know, USA is one of the highest education countries and recognized all over the world. There are 30 of the top 200 best universities in the world which are located in the USA.

When you study in US, you will be educated in the “Liberal arts” which means you will focus not just on a specific major, but on other subjects like various math, sciences, philosophy, history, etc. It prepares you for more than just your immediate career plan. You will not only be successful in your major, but also other fields.

It’s diverse

US overall is such a multicultural country and this make US an interesting place to study and live. In a lot of cities and towns in here, you can find various cuisines around the world and entertainment for everyone such as international sports, world famous music festivals, etc.
In US universities, classes will consist of students of all ages, all religions, countries of origin.

Most class will have no more than 20 students and it will be easy for the professor to get to know students and support their learning even outside the classroom.

Furthermore, in campuses of US universities, there are many clubs, organizations which students can join. It will help student for their further career opportunities.

Employment Prospects:

International students are allowed to work in a job in campus up to 20 hours per week. Most find that their time is better spent taking internships or Curricular Practical training which allow them to work for university credit in a job in a related field.

All universities in US offers a lot of extra- curricular activities that provides real world job experience including writing for school newspaper, joining in science fair, and much more.

It is to provide students practical experience to practice what you learn in class. It will become extremely useful when you do the interview for a job.

Learning English:

In US, all courses are taught in English. You can develop your skills and become more desirable for employers. Most US universities offer English language courses specifically for international students. Moreover, there are study group or mentoring programs which students can practice English.

II.How’s weather in US cities?

Weather varies widely across the continental USA, as well as in Alaska and Hawaii.

In general terms, summers are hot and humid in the plains and southern states, while the southwest is very hot and quite dry.

Endless summers are southern California and Florida trademarks, while in the Pacific Northwest and New England states, summers are warm with cool mornings and pleasant evening conditions.

Winters in the southern states are mild, while in the north, northeast, plains states, and in the western mountains, conditions are often quite cold with heavy snow and sub-freezing temperatures.

Severe weather in the form of thunderstorms is a normal spring and summer occurrence; devastating tornadoes are also common in the spring and summer months, especially in the central part of the U.S.

Hurricanes occasionally strike the eastern coastline and Gulf of Mexico states from June through October.

-Spring: April – June
-Summer: July – September
-Fall: October – December
-Winter: January – March

More info

III.Take me to US- Steps to follow:


With EMC, we’re very pleasure to help you to identify the best schools and universities for your needs depending on your goals of your life and future career. We will show you how get admissions at your preferred school and how to get a visa to study in USA. EMC is always available to assist you. To speed up the process and find out your options quickly, please fill out the EMC Course Assessment Form via the following link. Course Assessment Link

Registration with EMC  

Upon full assessment of your suitability for the admission in school/university and the visa requirement, we will advise you with the total study cost as well as what you need initially. Generally, you will require having a semester fees, living expenses, student health insurance and traveling expense. Once you have full determined to study, work and live Singapore then you will register with EMC without any fees.

Application to school/university   

After you fill your school/university applications and provide all the required documents, we will take care of the rest of the process.  School will issue an offer letter once you have satisfied their admission criteria. We will promptly advise you of the outcome. You can also visit EMC-CRM where you can see your current application status.

IV.How to apply for student visa?


Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. You must have a student visa to study in the United States. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa or an M visa.

To enter the United States to attend: You need the following visa category:
University or college F
High School
Private elementary school
Another academic institution, including a language training program
Vocational or other recognized nonacademic institution, other than a language training program M


Student Acceptance at a SEVP Approved School

The first step is to apply to a SEVP-approved school in the United States.

After the SEVP-approved school accepts your enrollment, you will be registered for the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.  The SEVP-approved school will issue you a Form I-20.  After you receive the Form I-20 and register in SEVIS, you may apply at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a student (F or M) visa.  You must present the Form I-20 to the consular officer when you attend your visa interview.

If your spouse and/or children intend to live with you in the United States while you study, they must also enroll in SEVIS, obtain individual Form I-20s from the SEVP-approved school, and apply for a visa (but they do not pay the SEVIS fee).

Visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) website to learn more about SEVIS and the SEVIS I-901 Fee.

Visit the Department of State EducationUSA website to learn about educational opportunities for undergraduate and graduate study, and an overview of the application process.  You can also visit the DHS Study in the States school search page to search for SEVP-certified schools.

V.How to apply:

There are several steps to apply for a visa. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary by U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Please consult the instructions on the embassy or consulate website.

Complete the Online Visa Application

  • Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160– Learn more about completing the DS-160. You must:
    • complete the online visa application, and
    • print the application form confirmation page to bring to your interview.
  • Photo –You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. Your photo must be in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.

Schedule an Interview

Interviews are generally required for visa applicants with certain limited exceptions below. Consular officers may require an interview of any visa applicant.

If you are age: Then an interview is:
13 and younger Generally, not required
14-79 Required (some exceptions for renewals)
80 and older Generally, not required


You should schedule an appointment for your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live. You may schedule your interview at another U.S. Embassy or Consulate but be aware that it may be more difficult to qualify for a visa outside of the country where you live.

Prepare for Your Interview

  • Pay application fee
  • Required documention:

Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview:

  • Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport.
  • Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160confirmation page.
  • Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
  • Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails,you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
  • Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20 – Your school will send you a Form I-20 once they have entered your information in the SEVIS database. You and your school official must sign the Form I-20.  All students must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS). Your spouse and/or minor children, if they intend live in the United States with you, will each receive an individual Form I-20.

Additional Documentation May Be Required

A consular officer will interview you to determine your qualifications for a student visa, and may request additional documents, such as evidence of:

  • Your academic preparation, such as:
    • Transcripts, diplomas, degrees, or certificates from schools you attended; and
    • Standardized test scores required by your U.S. school;
  • Your intent to depart the United States upon completion of the course of study; and
  • How you will pay all educational, living and travel costs.

Review the instructions for how to apply for a visa on the website of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you will apply.

Attend Your Visa Interview

A consular officer will interview you to determine whether you are qualified to receive a student visa, or if another category is more appropriate for your purpose of travel.  You must establish that you meet the requirements under U.S. law to receive a visa.

Ink-free, digital fingerprint scans are taken as part of the application process. They are usually taken during your interview, but this varies based on location.

After your visa interview, the consular officer may determine that your application requires further administrative processing.  The consular officer will inform you if this is required.

After the visa is approved, you may need to pay a visa issuance fee (if applicable to your nationality) andmake arrangements for the return of the passport and visa to you.  Review the visa processing times to learn more.

VI.Entering the United States

A visa does not guarantee entry into the United States.  A visa only allows a foreign citizen to travel to a U.S. port-of-entry (generally an airport) and request permission to enter the United States. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials at the port-of-entry have authority to permit or deny admission to the United States.

After you present your passport, visa, and Form I-20 at the port-of-entry, a CBP official will make this decision.  Once you are allowed to enter the United States, the CBP official will provide an admission stamp or paper Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record.

For more information: please refer: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/study/student-visa.html


Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.