Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491)

The Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 491) is designed for skilled individuals nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia. Here's an overview of this visa:

Frequently Asked Questions

   – No, this is a temporary visa, and it cannot be extended.

   – Family members can be included when submitting the visa application. You can also add a dependent child after the initial submission but before the visa decision.

   – Family members must meet the visa’s age requirements if included in the application.

   – No, certain permanent visas cannot be applied for until you’ve held the Subclass 491 visa for 3 years.

   – You can still apply for the visa if you turn 45 after receiving the invitation.

   – Contact the specific state or territory agency for their nomination criteria and process.

   – Yes, an eligible relative can sponsor you, provided they meet specific criteria.

   – A suitable skills assessment is required, and it must be obtained within the 3 years before the date of your invitation.

   – Yes, you can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want while the visa is valid.

    – Previous visa cancellations or refusals may affect your eligibility for this visa. Each case is assessed individually.

Currently, there are no frequently asked questions available for the Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114).