Working Holiday visa - Second Working Holiday visa (Subclass 417)

The Second Working Holiday visa under Subclass 417 allows individuals to engage in short-term work in Australia to support their holiday expenses. It also permits studying for up to 4 months and allows multiple entries to and from Australia. By completing 6 months of specified subclass 417 work, individuals become eligible for a third Working Holiday visa.

Frequently Asked Questions

This visa allows you to engage in short-term work, study for up to 4 months, and travel to and from Australia multiple times during your 12-month stay.

The cost for the Second Working Holiday visa is AUD635.

No, the Second Working Holiday visa allows a maximum stay of 12 months.

Yes, the eligible age limit varies depending on your passport country. It is typically 18 to 30 years, but some countries have an extended limit of 35 years.

No, you cannot be accompanied by dependent children while holding this visa.


For more information, please visit the official website of the Australian Department of Home Affairs.

Currently, there are no frequently asked questions available for the Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114).