Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

The Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)

About the Visa

The Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates of eligible universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. It is a temporary visa.

Your family can also apply to join you in Australia after the visa is granted.

Who are eligible (Eligibility and requirement)

The candidate might be able to get a Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) if:

  • He/she is younger than 31 years of age
  • He/she has completed an eligible engineering qualification from a recognised institution in the past two years
  • He/she has not held a Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) or a Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) before (unless you were a member of the family unit)
  • He/she can demonstrate his/her English language ability
  • He/she can meet health and character requirements.

In the two years before the candidate applies, He/she must have completed one of the following qualifications in engineering:

  • bachelor’s degree
  • master’s degree
  • doctoral degree
  • Postgraduate diploma.

His/her qualification must contain a major sequence of study or specialisation in engineering, such as:

  • civil engineering
  • structural engineering
  • chemical engineering
  • environmental engineering
  • electrical and electronics engineering
  • mechanical, production and plant engineering
  • mining and material engineering.

The candidate must have completed his/her engineering qualification at a recognised educational institution.

The candidate must meet English requirements.

The candidate must meet health Requirements and character requirements.

The candidate must have no outstanding debts to the Australian Government or have arranged to repay any outstanding debts to the Australian Government before this visa can be granted.

What visa lets you do?

This visa allows you and your family to stay in Australia for up to 18 months. While in Australia, you can:

  • travel
  • work
  • study


From AUD 365

Processing time

62-78 days


* This is the DIBP prescribed cost of the application. This does not include Migration agent’s fees. To obtain the current fees, kindly refer to the above link or DIBP website.

Consult migration agent in your area

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.