Visitor visa (subclass 600) – Business Visitor Stream
About the Visa
An Australian Business Visitor visa is required for business people who wish to make business visits to Australia. A Business Visitor visa is suitable for those wishing to attend conferences, negotiate business or make an exploratory business visit.
Business travellers from ETA eligible countries can obtain an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA).
Business visitors from non-ETA eligible countries are required to make a paper-based visa application. Our Guided Visa Application Service will provide these business visitors with all of the information and advice required to make a valid Business Visitor visa application
Who are eligible (Eligibility and requirement)
Visa application requirements vary from country to country.
To be eligible for an ETA, candidates must hold a passport from one of the following ETA eligible countries.
Evidence of sufficient funds, such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit.
Evidence of why the candidate needs to visit Australia on business, such as:
- a letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia
- conference registration details
- a letter from his/her employer stating the reasons for his/her visit
- His/her itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved.
- The candidate’s educational or professional qualifications
- The candidate’s current employment and his/her role during his/her visit to Australia.
- Details of previous contacts with Australian businesspeople or organizations.
- Documents to show that the company the candidate works for is an actively operating business, such as a business registration certificate or annual report.
What visa lets you do?
This temporary visa will let you:
- Come to Australia to travel or visit friends and family.
- For up to three, six, other 12 months
Ranges from 140AUD to 1020AUD
* This is the DIBP prescribed cost of the application. This does not include Migration agent’s fees. To obtain the current fees, kindly refer to the above link or DIBP website.