At EMC Australia, we help you with your higher education needs right from the get go. Our educational consultancy services help you to identify the best schools and universities for your particular needs depending on your goals and ideas for your life and career. We help you understand the intricacies of the college or university application. We prepare you for the personal essay and help you show off a well-rounded side to yourself. We show you how to best present yourself through your essay and your application so that the admissions officers see that you are a stand out applicant and deserve a seat.
After you file your university applications, it is time to wait for an offer letter. if the admissions officers deem you a worthy candidate, they will grant you admission and send you your requisite documents and instructions, along with the Offer Letter. You will be eligible for an interview at the Immigration Offices at the Australian consulate only after you actually get admission at a recognised Australian College or University. If your institute has an education agent, they can help you file all the details; however, you must first get an Offer Letter before you apply for a student visa.
- Be 18 years old or above.
- Must satisfy an English proficiency.
- Satisfactorily completed year 12 or its equivalent.
- Letter of offer issued and accepted
- Admission fee paid.
- You must satisfy English language proficiency
- Test taken must not be older than two years
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)(Academic or General)
- 5.5 or above for direct entry into a course
- 4.5 with an ELICOS course upto 30 weeks